Mosiah 4:9-10

Believe in God; believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth; believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend. And again, believe that ye must repent of your sins and forsake them, and humble yourselves before God; and ask in sincerity of heart that he would forgive you; and now, if you believe all these things, see that you de them. Mosiah 4:9-10

Friday, May 26, 2017

Happy Week - week 93

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone had a great week! Today's letter will be a little short, our Pday is short today because we have Elder Cook coming to visit! So no complaints. I remember last year when Elder Stevenson visited, it was amazing and I learned so much. I am excited for later today when we meet with him!
We had a great week! I have enjoyed these few weeks so far serving with Elder Zhou. Serving with someone who is from the country is super fun, very different from Americans. We are doing great work together. He is a great teacher, uses lots of Chinese Idioms and references to culture that to teach that I didn't really know before, so I am learning a lots from him!

We had a lot of great teaching experiences this week. Taught a new investigator I am excited for, he has a great desire to learn and asks lots of good questions. That is always the best type of investigator. Proactivity is such a valuable trait! We taught our rc Zhao Jm the Plan of Salvation abl all from the scriptures, we are so blessed blessed with scriptures that so clearly outline things for us. I love the scriptures, they truly enlighten my mind and inspire me everytime I read. It is great to see her testimony growing, she is a great rc! One of my favorite people I have met here. I love seeing all the people grow. I love keeping in touch with all my friends from Kowloon Branch grow as well. I feel the Lord has blessed me so much.

I was so happy this week, we were teaching another rc Scott's wife. Scott is a great rc, he fellowships every single person that we bring to church and shares with his friends all the time. He is a very generous and humble man, despite how ridiculously successful he is in the business world. He is a great man, also someone I have loved to see grow in the gospel. Anyways we were finally able to invite his wife to join him as a member in the church, we she happily accepted! We have been working with her for awhile, and it finally felt like the right time to invite. Right after she accepted they started happily talking together about when they could be sealed together as a family in the temple. I am so happy to see there family coming together in the gospel, and I know it will influence their three little boys lives forever as well. It makes me so happy to see her preparing and learning. I knew I as moving to the island a little ahead of time because I was in the office at that time, and as I was preparing and praying about it, two people came to my mind that I knew I had to help, one was Zhao jm, baptized back in March, and the other is Lin! I really feel a great sense of accomplishment, and I am happy I have still have time to do any thing else that the Lord wil require of me here for the next few months.

I am grateful for the Restored gospel, I know that the fullness of Christs truth has been restored on the earth today for the blessing of us and all the world. I am grateful for living prophets and I can't wait to hear from one today. I know the church is true, and is not misnamed. Truly it is The Church of Jesus Christ.

Thank you all, I love and pray for you!

Elder Woolley

no time for pics, Ill send some next week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment