Mosiah 4:9-10

Believe in God; believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth; believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend. And again, believe that ye must repent of your sins and forsake them, and humble yourselves before God; and ask in sincerity of heart that he would forgive you; and now, if you believe all these things, see that you de them. Mosiah 4:9-10

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Happy 4th of July - week 47

HELLOO

Sorry this one is going to be the shortest one of the mish!

First off happy 4th of July! I love and miss America, blessed to live in such a great country!

This week has been totally crazy! So much has happened it is hard to know where to begin. I have loved working with President Lam and Elder Hui this week, we have had great discussions this past week, I feel we are all on the same page, it's great to see revelation come and be confirmed. Working so far with President Lam has really given me testimony of how much the Lord runs this mission, and how all of it is done by revelation. It is His mission! I am blessed to be a part of it.

We had a lesson with someone who is grieving the passing away of a loved one. We taught a simple lesson on our relationship with Heavenly Father, her closing prayer was one of the more sincere prayers I have heard on a first lesson, it was so touching. I love being part of people's first times communicating with their Heavenly Father. Seeing their happiness and joy from it makes me only imagine the joy that God must experience when He finally hears from one of His beloved children. He is only a prayer away. I have been studying prayer a lot recently, I forget how much of a blessing it is that our Creator has given us this way to communicate and counsel with Him. I think I have said this a million times in these letters haha but prayer is truly a blessing. "In prayer we speak to the Lord, and he speaks to us. It is our privilege to have our voices heard in the courts above and hear the answering voice of the Lord conveyed by the power of the Spirit."

This work is a miraculous work, I know that our calls are tailored for us perfectly by our Heavenly Father, I am blessed to be here in Hong Kong! I love you and pray for you!

LOVE


Elder Woolley

Elder Woolley with the just released cousin Ng

Elder Hui and Elder Woolley with Scott,
an investigator from Ryan's old ward, getting ready to be baptized!

No comments:

Post a Comment